Say gooodby to allergy by taking Cinnamin™
◦ This herbal remedy recommended by conventional and alternative doctors for alergic relief before or in allergy season.
◦ Cinnamin™ contains more bioactive compounds that enhance immunity and have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, which may fight both bacterial and viral respiratory infections including cold and sinusitis.
◦ The main active ingredients of this formula helpes you with relief of acute allergy symptoms and prevent allergy attacks as well. It can also helpful for nasal congestion, cough, fever, and chills.
◦ to relieve your sinus problem when you’re used to be sinus problems in different reasons; because using herbal remedies can decrease the use of antibiotics, thus avoiding their abuse and side-effects. Cinnumin™ is one of the most powerful herbal remedies that it’s safe, reliable and effective.
◦ As a natural antihistamine that can be very effective as it naturally blocks the body’s ability to produce histamine for allergy relief. Cinnumin™ greatly helped relieve many of allergies.
◦ its ability to reduce mucous production and cleanse the lymphatic system makes it useful for allergies.
◦ Helps stabilize mast cells to keep them from releasing histamine. It is also a potent antioxidant that is said to help reduce inflammation. It is best used as a long term remedy before allergy season to help prevent allergy symptoms.
• As a natural antihistamine that can be very effective as it naturally blocks the body’s ability to produce histamine for allergy relief.
• Usually, different people seem to benefit from different remedies, so it might be worth trying more than one of these to see which works best. Cinnumin™ can be very effective for allergy relief, so it might be worth trying more than one of these to see which works best.
• Cinnamon extract contains mainly compose of the active ingredient known as Cinnamaldehye, benzylbenzoate, cinnamylacetate, β-cadinene, calamenene and coumarin. These active constituents have anti-inflammatory effect and were demonstrated experimentally for nose problem due to allergy.
• Bupleurum extract contains constituents known as saikosaponins that improve immune system, and has benefit for allergic rhinitis. It helps lymphatic congestion, hidden infections and chronic inflammation. It also reduces inflammation by inhibiting prostaglandin production and building the platelet count.
• Quercetin is a natural bioflavonoid that helps stabilize mast cells to keep them from releasing histamine, and act as a potent antioxidant that can reduce inflammation. It is best used as a long term remedy before allergy season to help prevent allergy symptoms.
• Magnolia extract: It is rich in the phytochemicals honokiol and magnolol, which have numerous health benefits. One of the most impressive benefits is their ability to alleviate sinus problems and other issues such as rhinitis and a stuffy nose. This herb can be combined with cinnamon and bupleurum, and act together to be the best benefits on alleviating a sinus problem, and keeping healthy breathing.
• Nettle Extract: contains numerous biologically active compounds that may influence the prostate indirectly by interacting with sex hormones, or directly by altering the properties of prostate cells. has an antipyretic effect as well as an antibiotic effect against Streptococcus, Shigella, and Salmonella typhi. The current studies showed that the extract of his herb have the effective for cold, headache, allergic rhinitis, rubella and itching.
• Butterbur Extract - It contains the principal active constituents include petasin and isopetasin, phytochemicals. which have anti-spasm and anti-inflammatory properties on reducing spasms in smooth muscle and relaxing swollen nasal membranes. The current studies have shown that both petasin and isopetasin dramatically improve breathing and reduce the effects of histamine and nasal congestion, without side effects.
The active ingredients of this herbal formula that have bioactive properties, and real works include:
• Inhibits leukotriene synthesis, consistent with natural anti-spasm and anti-inflammatory properties
• Improves immune response to allergens
• Reduces sinus infection due to bacterial and viral reasons
• Cleanses the repertory tract , reduces nasal congestion, andimprove breathing
• Reduces spasms in smooth muscle and relax swollen nasal membranes
Clinical approved for relieving allergies
In a randomized trial, 104 male and female subjects aged 18-57 years old. All subjects had suffered seasonal allergies for two or more consecutive years. In skin testing, all of 104 subjects proved to be allergic to pollens, most commonly grass pollens.
In this trial, 61 of 104 subjects received one week of therapy with 400 mg of Cinnumin twice daily, and 43 subjects were treated with placebo taken once daily. Following one week of treatment, the result showed that Cinnumin group significantly improved symptoms of rhinitis compared to placebo.
The result of study shown that It demonstrate significant improvement in the total nasal symptom score with Cinnumin compared to placebo, which results demonstrated that Cinnumin was equally effective, compared to placebo, in attenuating the nasal response to challenge in addition to improving nasal symptoms in subjects with perennial allergic rhinitis.